Periscope app for Android and iOS is an excellent tool for mobile users. But wouldn’t it be nice to have Periscope for PC as well? Sure, there are lots of live broadcast video streaming app available for PC, but there are only a few that offers free service. And most of those free services are from Facebook and YouTube. It’s alright if those platforms are enough for you. But for the users of Periscope who know the worth of the app, will understand the purpose of this article.
The periscope was developed by Kayvon Beykpour and Joe Bernstein and acquired by Twitter Inc. before its launch back in 2015. After then, the live video broadcasting app became so popular in the social media world. And the fact that it is integrated with the Twitter app itself is a bonus too.
The Periscope app is not solely for Twitter use. As a matter of fact, you can share your video from Periscope to other popular social media apps that you have an account with. It can be Facebook, Instagram app, and YouTube as well.
The best part about the Periscope is its features a 24-hour-only video post. Yes, for those people who do not want their videos to stay on the internet forever, this is a good option. Of course, you can still choose to keep it posted for long if you want. But the fact that the option is there makes it more interesting. You can always start fresh the next day if that is your thing.
Now, for the primary purpose why you came here, we will teach of a way to use Periscope for PC. Let’s start.
Download Periscope for PC
Downloading only the Periscope app will not run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install APK files on any Windows machine.
How to Download and Install Periscope for PC
Let me give you some clarification first. There is no official Periscope for PC. Well, at least for now. Perhaps Twitter will launch one someday. Let’s just cross our fingers to that. In order for us to gain access to Periscope for PC with its full features, we will be using an Android emulator to run the app. There are many choices out there but we will settle with one of the best and that is BlueStacks app.
In just a few seconds, you will have a full working Periscope for PC. Use it as you please.Download BlueStacks Installer
- Allows public, selective, and private broadcast of your events.
- Integrated directly with Twitter so you can always share instantly on the social media.
- Supports sharing to other social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
- Suggests people in your network or people that may have the same interest as yours.
- Sends out an instant notification to your followers as soon as you go live and public. Or just the person you want to see you go live.
- Follow and unfollow people from your network.
- Take control of everything that is going on with your social media account using the Periscope settings.
- Discover videos from all over the world within Periscope.
- Supports instant replay with only the highlights of the event.
- Share your present adventure anytime you want your friends or to your vast network of followers locally and around the world.
If you think that Periscope for PC is not possible, this is your proof. The BlueStacks emulator app is capable enough of running the app with ease and the same performance as it is on an Android device.
To make the BlueStacks app run better and smoother, make sure that you install the latest dotnet framework for Windows. And also, enable the virtualization feature of your device from the BIOS. If you do not know how to do that, you can check and ask Google for the details. It is easy when you find out how it is done.
So for today’s question, what is your favorite reason for using Periscope? And why do you prefer it from the other live streaming broadcast apps? Tell us your opinion in the comment section below because we love to find out.
For queries and suggestions, just leave your message in the comment section as well. We love active users that always want to know useful things from the internet and especially from this site. And if you have friends or know some people who would like to learn about Periscope for PC, please do share this article with them.