The Mini Militia for PC is a good idea so we players can play this online multiplayer game on a bigger screen. Not only that. With the PC version of this game, the battery should not be the issue anymore. For laptops, it may still be, but the added memory will be such a great addition. And sadly for us players, the PC version is not yet developed. And if there are any future developments for this game, we still have not heard any.
But this article is not about giving you false hopes. In fact, we are here to provide you with the good news. Yes, you guessed it right. We will teach you about installing and playing full time the Mini Militia for PC. All without lags and buffer and in full version too. That is if your Windows machine meets the minimum system requirement.
As for the readers who came here to know more about Mini Militia, it is an online multiplayer game. The game was developed for Android and iOS only. The game is close to popularity with Asphalt 8, Clash of Clans, and Pokemon Go. So yes, it is such a shame that PC users cannot enjoy the game. But thanks to our friends at the open-sourced department, the Android emulator to run Android apps and games are developed.
If you are wondering, you will only need at least 2-4GB of RAM. The 4GB should be better. Your machine’s processor should have at least a dual-core that runs a minimum 1.5 GHz frequency. If possible, a virtualization feature is available and enabled. But since it is the new year 2018, those minimum requirements should not be an issue anymore. That is because the majority of Windows machines released for the past ten years are way better than the mentioned hardware.
Download Mini Militia for PC
||Mini Militia 4.2.8
Downloading only the Mini Militia app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install APK files on any Windows machine.
How to Download and Install Mini Militia for PC
Before we start, I think it would help you to learn that the Android emulator that we are about to use is the most popular one which is the BlueStacks app. The full file installer should be around 400MB so it is a bit huge. So if you have a slow internet connection, it will take a bit longer to finish the download. So it would be best if you use a download booster and manager like the Internet Download Manager. But if you are alright with the normal way to download or internet speed is not an issue, we can then start the tutorial.
- If you prefer to download on the official BlueStacks website, just open a new tab on your web browser and look it up. But if it’s alright with you, you may use the download button we prepared so you can download BlueStacks in just one click.
- With the IDM software installed, you should be able to finish the download in just a couple of minutes.
- As soon as the file is fully downloaded, you may double-click on it to run and start the installation.
- You may prefer to use the Windows default Program Files folder or create a new custom folder where you want BlueStacks to install.
- After the installation, you should go to the desktop icon and double-click on it with excitement to launch the BlueStacks app for the first time.
- You should go through a short one-time instruction on how to use the app’s user interface controls. It would serve you better if you pay attention to those controls.
- When you reach the main user interface of the BlueStacks, find the download button of the Mini Militia APK file somewhere in this article.
- Just click on it to immediately start the download. It is a relatively small file so you should be done with it in a minute or two.
- Now drag and drop the APK file to the BlueStacks window and it will automatically install there. Or you can just double-click on the APK file and it will do the same installation.
- Wait a few seconds and it will pop up a notification that the Mini Militia is now installed.
- Once you see the Mini Militia icon appears on the screen, you are done.
- You may now play Mini Militia for PC in all its glory and features. Nothing more and nothing less.
Features of Mini Militia
- Play up to 6 players online or 12 if you are laying locally through a WiFi connection
- Play with or against your friends or players from around the world in real time.
- See the leaderboards for the best players and go your way up to be the number one.
- Improve your skills through the online training mode, co-op, and survival mode to be the best of the best.
- Choose from a multitude of available weapons including flamethrower, sniper, shotgun, and missiles. The game also showcases futuristic weaponry, heavy duty guns, and explosives.
- Features a dual stick shooting controls for better and responsive gaming experience.
- Zoom and pan through the battlefield to better apply your strategies and planning.
- Supports melee attack and dual wield to maximize weapon handling as much as possible.
- The game revolves around a team-based theme strategy that offers fun-filled experience.
- Playable on the majority of phone models as this does not require powerful hardware specs.
The Mini Militia for PC is a simple yet most entertaining online multiplayer game. It may not have the most graphically intensive user interface, but it is enough to keep you on your seat and hands on your mobile device. In fact, you could spend hours and hours on this game and not notice it.
There may not be an official Mini Militia for PC but the second best thing is more than playable and more than enjoyable. It offers an old-school-feel and modern gameplay to put you on the edge of your seat.
In today’s question, what makes you love the Mini Militia game and why do you think it is best on a bigger screen? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section so that new players will understand why it is as good as we say it is.
If you have concerns and questions that you want to tell us, don’t be shy and leave your message in the comment section too. We will be more than happy to provide you the answers that we can give. And if you have friends that play this game as well, share him or her this article so he can enjoy the game as much as we do.