Are you a FaceTime buddy that got stuck on a Windows machine? I feel you. It should feel like being in a strange land when you want to be home right away at the moment. But you should realize that events such as this happen from time to time. And moping on a corner and do nothing about it is inexcusable. There is always a workaround for something somewhere. And this time, you can actually download FaceTime for PC in an easy method.
Today, shifting from one platform to another using the same app is not such a stretch anymore. A lot of wiz developers especially in the open-source community are always on the run to help us muggles out.
And FaceTime for PC is one of those breakthroughs that they have made for people that are used to the Apple ecosystem. But if you are open to trying out other messaging and video calling apps such as WhatsApp Plus application
or GBWhatsApp messenger
, why not give them a click.
Since we already know that there is no official FaceTime app for Windows, there is actually an emulator to do such task. So not to get you hyped up with your expectations and eagerness, here is how to install FaceTime for PC the easiest way.
Download FaceTime for PC
How to Download and Install FaceTime for PC
Using an iOS emulator is easy and straightforward. It will be like installing a regular Windows application. Just do the required clicks and give permission when the installation process asks it. So here is the instruction on how to install FaceTime for PC.
- First is for you to download an iOS emulator called iPadian. You can get it from the official website for a fee or you can get it from our download button below for free.
- The file is just small at around 40MB or so. So it should finish in a minute or two or try using IDM v6 Build 10 for PC for boosted download speed.
- Once the download finishes, run the installer and choose where you want it saved on your local Windows drive. Or you can just follow the default storage folder for all Windows apps using the Program Files.
- When you are done with the installation, you can now click on the iPadian shortcut or icon on the desktop.
- Since this will be your first time to open the iPadian emulator, you must log in your Apple account. Just like you do with your other original Apple devices.
- Now when you are finally in, you will find a familiar interface.
- Find the App Store and search for the FaceTime app like how you do on your iOS or Mac OS device.
- That’s it. You can now use FaceTime like you are still in an Apple ecosystem.
Since this is just an emulator, expect the interface, performance, and the interface to be not exactly as you would experience back on the original Apple platform. There will be lag and bugs every now and then. But overall, it will be usable. Hopefully, the iPadian developers could fix it and improve the emulator in the near future. It is also best to use a VPN when you use your Apple account on foreign computers. Try Psiphon for Windows PC
to hide your online presence.
Features of FaceTime
- The app supports both audio call and video call.
- With the Apple’s known stability when it comes to any of its products and software, the FaceTime delivers high-quality audio stream in HD level of clarity.
- FaceTime also supports picture-in-picture feature so you would know how you look like in front of the camera while doing the video call.
- You get to choose who can reach you or not. Block people that you do not want to get in touch with and put them on the blacklist folder of the app.
FaceTime for PC is just a remedy or temporary workaround for those people who need the app but no Apple devices available to provide it. When there is only Windows machine, this method will do the trick and task that you want.
If you have questions, just leave your queries in the comment section and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can. And if you know any other ways to use FaceTime for PC, please do share the idea here as well. We should help out other people as well even if they do not have to do something for us in return.
And if you have friends that want to know this method as well, do share this article with them. Spread the love and enjoy life.