LG OLED TV rolls up like a piece of paper

Read the CNET review: http://cnet.co/1O7IP8i
The mind-blowing 18-inch concept display rolls up a piece of the TV future.

Subscribe to CNET: http://bit.ly/17qqqCs
Watch more CNET videos: http://www.cnet.com/video
Follow CNET on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CNET
Follow CNET on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cnet

source

45 thoughts on “LG OLED TV rolls up like a piece of paper

• May 18, 2018 at 7:26 pm

People saying this is the future… In what way shape or form will this change your life?? It s just a gimmick that will be forgotten about

• May 24, 2018 at 11:33 pm

i have seen this 20 years ago for my work as tv sales man, and now it,s finaly there.

• May 29, 2018 at 10:35 pm

back in the 80's I saw a docu that it was an accident that some American scientist leads to the invention of OLED. I think this tech was hidden and sold to the highest bidder…and there you go, now we are seeing it on the market.

• May 31, 2018 at 9:13 pm

I'm sure if they can make this then they can make wireless HDMI connectivity. They can call it WMI (wireless media interface)

• June 1, 2018 at 11:06 am

Awesome, been waiting 30 years for this tech to come to market.

• June 8, 2018 at 6:17 pm

do they have one that's edible I would love to watch my show and then eat my TV afterwards

• June 8, 2018 at 6:17 pm

also, is there one that can be shoved in my ass I need something like that too

• June 12, 2018 at 5:20 am

you could fit it on the inner side of a plane or a car, while filming the exterior, to give the illusion that the vehicule is transparent.
    also i can see it used as wallpaper / roof ceiling , and display the sky or stars

• June 13, 2018 at 9:53 am

We are getting to a place were paper print will be ancient. One sheet of rolled oled will be equivalent to whole shelf of file storage 😂😂👌👏

• June 15, 2018 at 2:03 pm

Well two and a half years later, they still haven't make a use of it.

• June 16, 2018 at 8:26 pm

Pas mal pour les panneaux publicitaires …

• June 17, 2018 at 6:27 pm

Why…? Why would I ever roll up my Tv? When I go outside… I go outside without my tv! Is everyone else dragging their Tv out if you´re going somewhere or what?

• June 17, 2018 at 11:20 pm

I give it 5-10 years. By then though something even better will be possible. Like OLED contact lenses.

• June 25, 2018 at 3:46 am

I thought he was going to say, you can roll it up and stick it in your ass:-/

• June 30, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Wonderful… So they decided to use alien technology's from ebe1 when he arrived to earth back in Roswell… My CRT is better.. The price for this TV types will be ridiculous big, let alone today oled prices high as sky.

• July 14, 2018 at 3:39 am

I wonder if it will start bootlooping just like all their phones do.

• July 28, 2018 at 6:04 pm

FUTURE OF NEWS PAPER!!!! LIKE DETROIT BECOME HUMANNN

• August 2, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Why do you need to bend or roll up your tv?

• August 7, 2018 at 8:28 am

Run from technology, it now represents, enslavement. "Such is the world in which we find ourselves – a world which, judged by the only acceptable criterion of progress, is manifestly in regression. Technological advance is rapid. But without progress in charity, technological advance is useless. Indeed, it is worse than useless. Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards." – Aldous Huxley, Ends and Means, An Enquiry into the Nature of Ideals and into the Methods employed for their Realization, 1938.

Comments are closed.